Join ECHA for the second instalment of our Webinar series!
The second instalment of our regional Jet Fuel Webinars is going live on Wednesday 24th February 2021 @ 09:00 GMT.
Jointly hosted by Leki Aviation and ECHA Microbiology, this webinar is suited to engineers, technicians, and maintenance and quality control personnel from both airline operators and MROs.
This second in a series of regional webinars will be available to commercial airline and MRO operators from across Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) and will cover a wide range of topics relating to microbial contamination in jet fuel.
Take a look at some of the key topics this event will cover:
- Causes of microbial contamination in aircraft fuel tanks
- The dangers microbial contamination poses
- Cost effective management of microbial contamination: prevention, testing & treatment
- Special considerations for parked aircraft
- Latest industry updates on testing and biocides for aircraft fuel tanks
If you are an Airline or MRO located in the region of Europe, Middle East, or Africa (EMEA) and would like to attend this event, please contact us via email@example.com for a formal invitation and registration link.