Join ECHA & Karmark Group for our North American Webinar!
The next stop for our regional Jet Fuel Webinars is North America, and we will be going live on Tuesday 16th March 2021 @ 11:00 EST.
In Partnership with Karmark Group, this webinar is suited to engineers, technicians, maintenance and quality control personnel from both airline operators and MROs.
The third instalment in a series of regional webinars will be available to commercial airline and MRO operators from across North America and will cover a wide range of topics relating to microbial contamination in jet fuel.
Take a look at some of the key topics this event will cover:
- Causes of microbial contamination in aircraft fuel tanks
- The dangers microbial contamination poses
- Cost effective management of microbial contamination: prevention, testing & treatment
- Special considerations for parked aircraft
- Latest industry updates on testing and biocides for aircraft fuel tanks
If you are an Airline or MRO located in the region of North America and would like to attend this event, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for a formal invitation and registration link.